Bluegrass Chapter Road-E-O
The Bluegrass Chapter Road-E-O is an annual competition that provides operators of solid waste collection and landfill equipment an opportunity to showcase their skills. Cash Prizes are given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners locally. In addition, 1st and 2nd place winners have the opportunity to compete in the SWANA International Road-E-O’s annual competition for additional cash prizes, awards, trophies and for the best of the best, the title of “Top Gun”.
SWANA International Road-E-O
The SWANA International Road-E-O is an annual competition that gives 1st and 2nd place State Road-E-O winners from across the United States and North America the opportunity to compete for cash prizes, awards, trophies, and for the best of the best, the title of “Top Gun”.
2021 KY Bluegrass SWANA Chapter Statewide Road-E-O
When and Where:
July 31, 2021
Christian County High School –220 Glass Ave Hopkinsville, KY
2021 Truck Road-E-O Categories
- Front End Loader
- Rear Load
- Automated Side Load
- Roll Off
Contestants must operate equipment through a test course made up of specific driving situations.
- Alley Backing
- Right Turn
- Straight Line
- Parallel Parking
- Offset Alley
- Stop Line
- Serpentine Forward/Reverse
- Vehicle Inspection
Wyndham Garden, Hopkinsville
2910 Fort Campbell Blvd. Hopkinsville, KY 42240 Phone Number: (270) 886-4413
- Hotel rooms are held under “2021 Kentucky Bluegrass 2021 Road-E-O” or they can be accessed under code: (073021202).
- It is the responsibility of each participant to make their own hotel reservation.
- Room rate is $74.00 plus tax a night.
- Dinner will be sponsored by Municipal Equipment Friday, July 30, 2021 at the hotel around 6:00 pm