Becoming a SWANA Young Professional
Benefits of Joining:
- Webinars and conference sessions designed specifically for YP’s professional development
- Mentor Program
- Opportunities to voice your opinion about the future of the SWANA
- Access to training and development
- Access to a network of other Young Professionals
Who are SWANA Young Professionals?
- 35 years of age or younger
- Millennials (23-39) and some Gen Z or SWANA Future Leaders
- College student, recent graduate or professional with less than 10 years of experience
- Might be working in the Solid Waste Industry, a related field or completely unrelated field
New member Young Professionals pay a special first-year membership fee of $100 OR if you are a full-time student your membership is FREE!